As ‘DevOps Engineer’, you will analyze, design, and implement strategies for continuous integration and continuous deployment while ensuring high availability on pre-production and production systems.
• Integration of fixes, features, and patches on applications;
• Establishing a continuous integration (CI) environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes;
• Create and maintain the end-to-end continuous delivery (CD) toolchain;
• Setup tools to perform automated testing of applications;
• Collect data and expose blind spots in applications and infrastructure, and monitor services to build reliable systems;
• Automate routine processes with proper tools;
• Automate tracking of applications deployed in production;
• Investigate and resolve technical issues;
• Document each and every process;
• Improve and automate development & release processes;
• Introduce quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle;
• Work with developers and engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
• Translate technical information into readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Information and communications technology (ICT) or related field;
• At least 2 years’ work experience as Software Tester or DevOps Engineer;
• Proficiency with server-side languages Java, PHP, HTML, JS, and SQL;
• Experience with Cloud Architecture AWS/AZURE;
• Expertise in operating Linux/Unix environments and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and Shell;
• Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles;
• Knowledge of various operating system administration, Databases, and DevOps tools (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.);
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, conceptual and implementation experience;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people and support relationships between other departments, and the customers.
How to Apply: Candidates should send their application letter and detailed CV to ICPS_HR@icps.mu
Please ensure all required information is accurately entered in relevant sections. Any incomplete application will not be considered.
The deadline for submission of application is 31 January 2023.
Location: Les Pailles, Mauritius
The Management reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advert.