IT OPERATION SPECIALIST
• Analyse and resolve end-users technical problems and perform IT interventions according to
• Respond to customer calls and queries and perform related tasks to provide first level support;
• Execute batch operations activities on the Card Management System according to defined job planning and established procedures;
• Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications to provide necessary tools for the smooth running of operations;
• Monitor, verify and ensure that systems availability and operations are according to Service Level Agreements;
• Escalate promptly anticipated risks, schedule variances/delays, scope changes and potential issues/concerns for timely resolution;
• Maintain batches on Card Management System to adhere to compliance and standards;
• Maintain and monitor ATMs on card management system to ensure service availability;
• Develop or enhance system applications to improve or automate existing system functionalities..
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Diploma in Computer Science or any related field;
• Experience in Computer Operations or System Support;
• Knowledge of PowerCARD batch process, UNIX, Oracle 10g or above with PL/SQL will be an advantage.
• Ability to work on a Shift System on a roster basis for the production environment
How to Apply: Candidates should send their application letter and detailed CV to ICPS_HR@icps.mu
Please ensure all required information is accurately entered in relevant sections. Any incomplete application will not be considered. The deadline for submission of the application is 31 May 2023.
The Management reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advert.