As ‘DevOps Engineer’, you will analyse, design, and implement strategies for continuous deployments whilst ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems.
• Deploy packages, updates and fix;
• Test and maintain production environment;
• Analyse, design, develop and test new functionality;
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors;
• Create and maintain the end-to-end application delivery tool chain;
• Investigate and resolve technical issues;
• Improve and automate development & release processes;
• Ensure that all new features and functions are released with the end user experience in mind;
• Collect data and expose blind spots in applications and infrastructure, and monitor services to build reliable systems;
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle;
• Working with developers and engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Information and communications technology (ICT) or related field;
• At least 2 years’ work experience as Software Tester or DevOps Engineer;
• Proficiency with server-side languages Java, PHP, HTML, JS and SQL;
• Experience with Cloud Architecture AWS/AZURE;
• Knowledge on deploying code, functions, configuration files, packages, scripts onto AWS/AZURE cloud server;
• Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles;
• Knowledge in various operating system administration, Databases and DevOps tools (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.).
How to Apply: Candidates should send their application letter and detailed CV to email@example.com
Please ensure all required information is accurately entered in relevant sections.
Any incomplete application will not be considered.
Location: 7th floor, The Docks 2, Caudan St, Port-Louis 11307
The Management reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advert.