As ‘Project Engineer’, you will be working in a constantly evolving environment to ensure that ICPS strategy is being achieved. You will have to create, maintain, and improve systems to meet customers’needs within set timeframe.
As part of the deliveries of PowerCARD solution, you will need to ensure specifications study, configuration, test assistance, and delivery of part or all the software to achieve a successful and efficient integration.
• Based on the gap analysis, define, describe, and validate the solution, carry out specific developments to meet the customer's needs;
• Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients;
• Define technology, patterns, and architecture to be used for new projects or to improve existing processes;
• Create diagnostic programs, design, and write code to ensure efficiency of different system and to make recommendations for future developments when required.
Configuration and Integration:
• Configuration and integration of online and back-office parts: online interfaces, batch, etc.;
• Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together;
• Create technical specifications;
• Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems;
• Write operational documentation with technical leads.
• Active participation in developing and implementing testing strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts base on payment technical specifications;
• Technical design of complex systems to increase the value added service offerings of ICPS;
• Perform SIT tests (Regression test and integration test) and debugging;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
• Manage certification with intermediaries (Visa, Mastercard, …) to approve the solution andinterfaces.
• Assist the customer in the acceptance phase;
• Test and maintain production environment;
• Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
MTP and post Go To live:
• Prepare and deliver the MTP file to the client and ensure the handover with support Team;
• Ensure that all new features and functions are released with the end user experience in mind;
• Implement strategies for continuous deployments while ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems;
• Proactively assess business processes and implement technology as solutions to enhance efficiency through automation and integration;
• Provide technical and functional training to customers for services provided by ICPS;
• Ensure that all project related tasks are completed within agreed timelines with minimum defects and no regression.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field;
• At least 5 years’ work experience in Payment’s industry, with ability to quickly grasp concepts relating to customisation;
• Prior exposure to any Card Management System (preferably PowerCARD), Payment Scheme Business or Project Management will be an advantage;
• Hands-on experience in Configuration Management and Deployment tools;
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing software;
• Knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle, Java, UNIX, C and C++;
• Strong functional knowledge in standards processes and products of Payment’s industry;
• Proven results-oriented person with main focus on delivery;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Good knowledge of DevOps principles;
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to manage functional and technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
How to Apply: Candidates should send their application letter and detailed CV to ICPS_HR@icps.mu
Please ensure all required information is accurately entered in relevant sections. Any incomplete application will not be considered.
The deadline for submission of application is 31 March 2023.
Location: Les Pailles, Mauritius
The Management reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advert.