• Provide IT Service Support to customers by interacting with them by phone or through IT systems and perform technical diagnosis, update and resolve issues logged;
• Analyse and solve technical, system and production issues, and document resolutions/workarounds, update technical documentations and test scripts;
• Provide and implement system performance assessment and recommendations to improve efficiency;
• Execute recommendations following approval from the service provider;
• Follow up with the Project Team for handing over of procedures and on new projects moved to production;
• Master the full architecture implemented at ICPS and follow up on issues encountered;
• Provide regular, concise and clear feedback on work progress to the Team Leader and other stakeholders;
• Escalate promptly anticipated risks, schedule variances/delays, scope changes and potential issues/concerns for timely resolution;
• Improve existing processes and/or propose innovative methods/to improve work efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent qualification;
• At least 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment for Support Level 2;
• Knowledge of Cards Business or Payment solutions would be an advantage;
• Fully Conversant with SQL Server/Oracle 10g or above, MySql, Access, C++/C, UNIX, PL/SQL.
ICPS is looking for a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills who is able to establish effective relationships with customers and staff and can work productively in a stressful environment.
How to Apply: Candidates should send their application letter and detailed CV to ICPS_HR@icps.mu
Closing Date: 31 January 2023.
Location: Les Pailles, Mauritius